Deputies: Constable Charged in Offering Sexual Favors | News
A Houston County Chief Constable has been accused of offering to delay an eviction in exchange for sexual favors.
According to a release, Warren Hicks has been arrested and charged with Violation of Oath by Public Officer and Pandering.
A woman had notified officials when a man who represented himself as a constable offer to "delay the eviction process in exchange for sexual favors."
Investigators arrested Hicks as he arrived at the woman's residence Thursday afternoon.
He's been released after posting $10K bond.
Upcoming Events near Warner Robins
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Central, Howard Students honored by National Merit, National Achievement Programs
- Master plan in the works to revitalize downtown Macon
- Miller Middle School students participate in Junior Youth Assembly
- Drive-Thru Nativity in Macon this weekend
- Two Central High Seniors selected as QuestBridge Scholarship Finalists