Construction to Begin On Roundabouts in Warner Robins | News
The mayor's office in Warner Robins says the construction of two roundabouts on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard will begin on September 9th at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Wellborn Road.
The intersection will be closed to all traffic beginning on September 9th. Detours will be posted for all approaches to this intersection.
Construction is scheduled to be complete at Wellborn Road in early March, 2014.
A second roundabout will be constructed at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and University Drive immediately following the completion of the Wellborn Road roundabout.
Construction at the University Drive intersection is scheduled to be complete September 2014.
Upcoming Events near Warner Robins
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Central, Howard Students honored by National Merit, National Achievement Programs
- Master plan in the works to revitalize downtown Macon
- Miller Middle School students participate in Junior Youth Assembly
- Drive-Thru Nativity in Macon this weekend
- Two Central High Seniors selected as QuestBridge Scholarship Finalists