Pre-K openings at Lindsey, Pearl Stephens Elementary | Community Spirit
Lindsey Elementary and Pearl Stephens Elementary have openings for Pre-Kindergarten students. The positions will be filled out of zone on a first-come, first-served basis for those not already enrolled in a Bright from the Start Pre-K program. There are two openings at each school.
Pre-K students must be four years old on or before September 1. Only a parent or legal guardian may register a child. Registration is at the Central Registration office, which is open 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Pre-K registration requires the following items:
· Parent/Guardian Photo ID
· Certified Birth Certificate
· Guardianship/Custody Orders if the child does not live with his natural parents
· Lease or Mortgage plus second proofs of residency from one of the following:
o Utility bill (electric, water or cable bill)
o Property tax statement or income tax statement
o Automobile registration or insurance
o Mail from any government agency
· Social Security Card or waiver
· Ear, Eye and Dental Screening, Georgia Form 3300 (available from a doctor or the Health Department; required once accepted into the Pre-K program)
· Immunization Certificate, Georgia Form 3231 (available from a doctor or the Health Department; required once accepted into the Pre-K program)
· proof of eligibility for Medicaid, SSI, TANF or food stamps, if applicable;
· agreement to participate in parent workshops and monthly parent activities.
Central Registration is located in the Bert Rumble Complex at 303 South Davis Drive in Warner Robins. Lindsey Elementary is located at 81 Tabor Drive in Warner Robins; Pearl Stephens Elementary is located at 215 Scott Blvd. in Warner Robins. For more information, please call the Director of Special Programs, Ron Wilson, at 478-988-6330, ext. 10330.