Robins Financial Credit Union’s 25 Days of Holiday Giving | Business
Warner Robins, GA — Robins Financial Credit Union will be giving back to the community during the holidays with their 25 Days of Holiday Giving. They selected 25 different organizations throughout their county radius to provide a monetary donation to help the organizations with their holiday festivities. The following organizations received a donation during the third week:
· Hephzibah Children’s Home in Macon received a $1,000 donation. This organization serves the needs of children who are homeless, orphaned, abused and neglected.
· Perry Volunteer Outreach in Perry received a $1,000 donation. This organization has a toy program as well as provides food boxes.
· Abilities Discovered in Warner Robins received a $500 donation. This organization strives to enhance the lives of people with disabilities.
· The Grace House in Ft. Valley received a $1,000 donation. This organization offers services like a food bank for the hungry, financial assistance and counseling.
· Care Cottage in Forsyth received a $500 donation. This organization assists women and children living in a domestic violence situation.
· Gray Jaycees in Gray received a $500 donation. This organization has a Christmas Assistance Program to help out the community.
· Baldwin County DFCS in Milledgeville received a $1,000 donation. This organization helps children in foster care.
Robins Financial Credit Union is a local non-profit financial cooperative with nineteen branches in central Georgia. Robins Financial currently provides financial services to over 174,000 members, with assets exceeding $2.2 billion. Membership is open to anyone who lives in the 21 counties Robins Financial serves.